1 July 2016

A Tale of Two Endtables



Everyone loves a good furniture makeover, especially a side-by-side photo of the before and after!

(my apologies for the bad photo quality)

I purchased this set of end tables on my local swap and sell site in January, and it was a process to get them to where I envisioned them. But in the end, I'm incredibly pleased with how they turned out!

I didn't take pictures of the process, as there are many, many blog tutorials on furniture refinishing, but I'll list the products I used:

- First I sanded down the tops and restained them in Minwax Jacobean, and then finished them with  polycrylic

- For the base, I used Dulux X-pert Waterborne Alkyd in melamine, tinted in Benjamin Moore's Iron Mountain. I did 3 coats of paint, followed by a finish of polycrylic








No comments:

Post a Comment